The smokeless cigarette is quickly climbing in popularity as more tobacco users discover this healthier tobacco substitute. For the very first time an alternative nicotine delivery method is on the market that closely mimics an actual smoking cigarettes experience. Most men and women suspect this may result in quite a few smoker’s lives being saved. The vapor cig is certainly looking exceptionally appealing as well as already revolutionizing the manner in which a lot of people smoke… forever. If you want to buy cheapest electronic cigarettes please visit electronic cigarette outlets
Unfortunately, given that it’s a relatively new gadget that’s just entering public awareness, there’s a lot of falsehoods encompassing the smokeless cigarette. Is it safe? Will it assist a person to give up tobacco smoking? Is there a risk of a lot more kids getting dependent to nicotine? These are all sensible questions that need to be addressed in order for everyone to make an intelligent judgement whether this in particular is something a person would advantage from.
The following are a checklist of 10 FAQs about the electronic cigarette:
One: Is it close to the real thing? Yes its really similar..pleasing to people who have been smoking for years are reporting things like at the worst its a little heavier, many people get confused as some models even have a red light, others have a blue light. They look just the same they taste better than traditional smokes and you can get all sorts of falvors but yes the feeling of smoking is there and you feel just like a traditional cigarette. It delievers that hand to mouth feeling smokers crave How close to the real thing is it? Very similar… enough to fulfill the most hardcore smokers. There are numerous reports of smokers with 1-2 pack each day habits completely switching over to e-cigarettes permanently. The vapor tastes, feels and looks like tobacco smoke. It delivers that instant nicotine satisfaction that smokers crave.
2. Will it be risk-free? Cigarette smoking fumes carries around 4,000 deadly chemical substances. E-cigarette smoking has got none of those as there is no real smoke involved. Smoke stands out as the actual health hazard. E-cigarettes give nicotine by means of inhaling a vaporized water/nicotine solution without having to worry about tar, carbon monoxide, etc.
A report by the Royal College of Physicians states that nicotine by itself has not been proven to cause any long term ill health effects. Electronic cigarette vapor has about 20 ingredients (including nicotine) all of which are considered safe as long as the proper instructions are followed.
3. Can it help me quit smoking? Electronic cigarettes are NOT marketed as smoking cessation devices. They are meant to be used by smokers who are seeking an alternative that can be used anywhere. That being said, common sense dictates that it definitely has potential to be an integral part of a sensible stop-smoking program (similar to how nicotine gum and patches are used).
4. Is it approved by the FDA? The e-cigarette is a nicotine delivery device and doesn’t fall under the jurisdiction of the FDA right now.
5. Why are certain groups so opposed to it? This is a complicated question. Certain groups may have the public’s best interests in mind and just want more clinical studies to be done. Others have a financial interest in trying to figure out the best way to capitalize on what is probably going to be a billion dollar industry soon.
6. Can it be used anywhere? Technically, yes. There is no burning tobacco so no second hand smoke is produced. Although it is totally acceptable in most public places, there are certain areas like restaurants that may not like the appearance of it. In these cases simply check with the staff first.
7. Does it target kids? Absolutely not! There is a lot of misinformation regarding this topic. Some anti-groups are claiming that because a variety of flavors like fruit, vanilla, chocolate, etc. are available this is going to appeal to kids. That’s like saying because nicotine gum comes in a variety of flavors like mint or fruit it’s catering to a younger crowd. Adults enjoy a variety of flavor choices too! The bottom line is the initial cost for an electronic cigarette starter kit (usually around $100 or so) is not practical for most kids. The market is adult smokers looking for a healthier alternative smoking choice.
8. What is the best e-cigarette? This is where you need to use a bit of discrimination. There has been a lot of cheap designs coming out of China that are wrought with mechanical problems. Luckily there are a handful of high-quality manufacturers out there. A little bit of research will help you decide. Just remember that sometimes it’s worth spending a few more dollars one time to ensure you get a high quality device that is capable of giving you an enjoyable and problem-free smoking experience.
9. How much does it cost? A quality starter kit (including rechargeable battery, charger and 5 nicotine cartridges) will run you around $100 – $150. A package of 5 cartridges will run you around $10 – $15. I cartridge is about the equivalent of 1 – 1.5 packs of cigarettes. Do the math. That’s the equivalent of paying around $2 – $3 per pack of cigarettes.
10. Where can I buy one? Because it’s still fairly new, not many stores are carrying these yet. The best deals can be found online. There is a New Zealand online store for NZ only its Vapor electric cigarette and for international order google the vapor experience.